The Extreme Realization
A few vital things to realize and do.
The Bible says….
1. We are all sinners. (Romans 3:23)
2. We are all guilty and deserve God’s wrath and judgment. (Romans 3:19, 2 Thessalonians 1:8)
3. We cannot save ourselves. (John 14:6, Acts 4:12, Proverbs 20:9) No matter how good or religious we are.
(Ephesians 2:8-9, Col.2:8) John 8:24 says “…if you do not believe I am He you will die in your sins.” There’s no good people in heaven.
4. God sent His Son to save and rescue us, pay the penalty for our sin BY HIS CROSS (1 Cor. 1:18, Gal. 6:14, Col. 2:14-18) and bring the only way
to be right with God. (John 3:16-20, Col. 1:19-20, 1 Peter 3:18) God raised Him from the dead to assure us of His power over all that is against us. (Romans 10:8-13)
5. God wants us to humble ourselves, repent and receive forgiveness of sin. (1John 1:9-2:1, Acts 17:30)
6. If you will agree with God’s Word, the Bible, that these first five statements are true, God is starting to change your heart already. (John 6:44, Romans 7:7, Romans 10:17)
7. Call on the Lord in repentance (confessing your sin and turning from it) asking Him to forgive you and make you a new creation by His spirit, (Acts 26:20),
(2 Corinthians 5:17) through faith and acceptance of the finished cross work and resurrection of Christ God’s Son. (2 Cor. 5:21)
8. Receive His love, grace and forgiveness. (John 1:12, Hebrews 10:14-17, Psalm 116:12-13)
9. Be Baptized! (Mk. 16:16, Acts 2:38, Acts 8:36-38, Acts 10:48, Acts 22:16)
Finally, if you have opened your heart to the Father’s love, truth and forgiveness,
you are a brand new creation; so, learn to worship your Lord and Savior (Ps. 138:1-3),
read His Word- the Bible (Matt. 4:4, Heb. 4:12), and do what it says, pray continually
(1 Thes. 5:16-18), share Jesus love and truth with those who don’t know Him (Acts 1:8)
and get involved with a church who does the same !!!! (Acts 2:42-47)
Welcome to the Extreme Life in Christ!